Working Student in Marketing and Communication Team, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in marketing, communications, operations, PR or a similar;
- Excellent computer operating skills MS Office;
- Strong grammatical, proofreading and communication skills in both Romanian and English;
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and project management skills; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude, willing and interested in problem solving and continuous improvement;
- Passion for developing new ideas and perspectives;
- Strongly attentive to details;
- Able to work in a group setting with people of diverse backgrounds;
- Digital marketing and communication expertise is a plus.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
- Support internal and external communication activities;
- Content writing & translating for internal and external communications;
- Work within the team to organize marketing, communication and event logistics;
- Operational marketing communication tasks, including elaboration of concepts with regard to event management, internal and external campaigns;
- Conception and realization of specific marketing/communication projects;
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates;
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects;
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases.