Software Developer cloud for IoT Edge Platform He[a]t CT PMT
In the organization, as Developer you are responsible for the following topics:
- Define, develop and roll out new software solutions in the context of pre-development activities for Cloud applications (e.g., microservices architecture for automotive);
- Contribute to the development of scalable proof of concepts using AWS/Azure components;
- Validate latest available technologies, components, and tools on the market for the development and integration of future automotive SW projects;
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, to perform program coding, testing, and creating design documents;
- Cooperatively build the high-level map of the Cloud Native Computing platform for the automotive domain;
- Participate in refinement of EPICs to stories;
- Contribute to new software architectures based on embedded Linux and other state-of-the-art technologies for high-performance computing platforms based on cloud architecture.
- Strong interest and motivation to work on cloud based and IoT technologies;
- Experience on using Linux operating systems;
- Basic knowledge DataBase, SQL;
- Understanding of basic web technologies;
- Versatility and Flexibility to work on diverse topics and technologies;
- Proficient in using English language.
You will have the opportunity to learn:
- best practices for API/Microservice Development, design patterns and containerization technologies;
- Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure) and Cloud Architecture;
- implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes);
- programming applications backed by cloud services;
- IoT platforms for Edge computing with AWS. i.e, AWS IoT core, AWS Greengrass, AWS IoT Rules engine, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, SNS, Dynamo DB, EC2 etc;
- Building functionalities/logic using the Lambda functions serverless architecture with AWS components;
- working with IoT Connectivity Protocols like HTTPS/MQTT/AMQP/WebSocket/Kafka;
- working in an Agile development methodology is preferred.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.