Customer Project Manager for ADAS (TM)
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) is the overall owner and leader of the project responsible for the overall planning, execution and delivery. He/she is responsible to ensure successful project completion according to project targets, within the agreed time schedule, according to budget and with high quality. He/she is the primary internal and external interface for the project.
* Plans and controls the project time schedule including all major project activities (iePLC/MLC release planning, sample builds, customer deliveries, test events, etc);
* Ensures on time execution of work packages, initiates countermeasures in case of deviations and escalates as needed;
* Controls project scope via project target definition and subsequent change management (CCB);
* Leads and owns overall change management and change approval activities within the project;
* Responsible for project costs resulting from changes and ensures either reimbursement or recovery measures;
* Leads and owns the project budget including project budget planning, execution within the defined budget, efficient cost management and ensuring proper reimbursement;
* Ensures product cost and profitability are within project targets;
* Leads overall sample planning activities including prototype phase definition and input for sample VRM;
* Prepares and performs gate releases to ensure all necessary activities are performed and the required release documents are available for final release by the Gate Release Director;
* Serves as primary customer interface for project related issues and defines project level customer strategy with IPT and management;
* Reports progress of project to internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.