Coordinator for Incidents & Changes Management - 1 year - IT TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Coordinator for Incidents & Changes Management - 1 year - IT TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to be a Coordinator for Incidents and changes management on Infrastructure & Technologies? As Automotive "IT Infrastructure - Coordinator for Incidents and Changes Management " you will be the main interface for our BMC tool regarding MIS Service and members involved to support this solution. You will closely liaise with them to ensure that all relevant ITSM procedures and guidelines are met, committed quality and KPIs in respect with our current Service Level Agreement.
* Build, manage and maintain strong relationship with internal and external IT partners to achieve agreed customers objectives based on innovative and valuable IT Infrastructure services.
* Liaise closely with the Automotive IT Infrastructure Operations team, internal and external members as well as other service-related stakeholders to understand given context.
* Ensure that new or changed service components are transparently tested, documented, properly designed, creating value, are fully known by all parties and finally are ready to be rolled out for our MIS service.
* Assist projects and Architect Managers when creating new implementation or when changing an existing one, to smoothly transition and integrate these changes into our MIS service following procedures.
* Continuously measure performance of incidents and changes against defined KPIs and Service Level Agreement as well as constantly drive quality improvements.
* Verify, ensure relevant process quality and process maturity based on given ITSM governance rules and standards linked through our BMC Tool.
* Assist engaging and onboarding new members involved to support our MIS service.
* All incidents must be documented properly, in a reliable way and referenced to our knowledge base.
* Explore all functionalities provided by our BMC tool to improve efficiency of our support team.
* Report on regular bases the status of incidents and changes related to our service.
* Problem and escalation management in an international environment. (* MIS= Managed Infrastructure System - our Datacenter platform for Automotive locations)"
This is what it takes to be a successful in Coordinator for Incidents and changes management on Infrastructure & Technologies
* Academic Degree (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology or comparable study)
* Several years of experience within the field of Information Technology, preferable hands-on experience around Storage, Virtualization, Hardware,
* Experience in Vmware 6.X administration,
* Experience in Netapp cDOT administration,
* Experience in scripting (Powershell, Python),
* An experience with Cloud technologies would be appreciated,
* Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven,
* A positive attitude and desire to make an impact on an organization,
* Planning and organizational skills, high level of dedication, flexibility and independence,
* Ability to work in a distributed, word-wide environment/team,
* Fluent in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;