Market research assistant - 1 month unpaid internship | Molen Agency, Beograd, Serbia
Do you want to start your career in a unique way? AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT. The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences. AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in tourist countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL, Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad. What are you waiting to upscale your career? Check out our website for some testimonials: aiesec.org
About Molen Agency
Molèn Creative Academy advances knowledge with the purpose to move careers, communities and markets forward. Creativity, innovation and expertise are the three imperatives that inspire excellence and constitute the pillars of our performance and long-term success. Our mission is to provide education informed by the rapidly evolving global market, as at Molèn we dare to think differently and push every individual to express what makes him or her unique.
Market research and analysis about cryptocurrency, gathering data and reporting. Working hours Monday to Friday, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Monitor cryptovalute trends.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires,
- and opinion polls.
- Gather data on competitors and market conditions.
- Preparing reports.
- Analytical thinking
- Microsoft Word (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint (Required)
- Microsoft Excel (Required)
- Market Research
- English (Required)
- Bachelor (Required)
- Accommodation - A place to stay will be provided and paid for.
Benefits for Interns
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field