JUNIOR PURCHASING MANAGER
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR ANALYTICS AND STRATEGIC AND CRITICAL THINKING? DO YOU SEE YOURSELF ENGAGING IN COMMERCIAL AND RELATIONSHIP ACTIVITIES WITH P&G SUPPLIERS? YOU “CAN SMELL AND CLOSE A GREAT DEAL”? YOU WANT TO FACE DIFFERENT CHALLENGES EVERY SINGLE DAY? THEN PROCUREMENT IS YOUR PLACE TO BE.
We spend more than $40 billion/year in goods and services to produce some of the best consumer products in the world. Strategic Purchases is a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, which controls the spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
As a Purchase Manager in South East Europe - SEE Marketing Services, you will be part of the purchasing team, covering sourcing day to day activities for marketing services, handling P&G’s expenditure and bringing the outside in. Starting from Day 1, there are some missions that you could lead:
- Develop extensive market knowledge and deep understanding of the assigned industry.
- Elaborate sourcing strategies to increase our innovation pipeline, drive cost savings and influence industries to transform themselves.
- Negotiate best-value deals with the right suppliers to meet the Company's business need.
- Work effectively as an integral member of cross-functional business teams.
- Constantly look for new technologies and recommend innovative solutions and providers to your internal business partners.
- Influence individuals both externally and internally and build the right relationships to deliver excellent results.
- Build a sustainable supply base for the World to become a better place.
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.);
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
- Bachelor’s degree / Master degree graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of English
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Advanced in Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP skills are an advantage
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.