CONTRACTS EXECUTION SPECIALIST
P&G is the biggest company of fast-moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys teamwork and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career!
As a Contracts Execution Specialist, you will develop mastery in the purchasing processes and will work and interact with multiple functions within the company as well as P&G Raw and Pack materials suppliers.
- You will be managing the requests for commercial information coming from our master data teams, planners or plants for activation of new materials.
- You will verify and validate price changes for materials with our suppliers and ensure timely implementation of new prices in P&G’s systems.
- Address any gaps/issues/mistakes in materials price management process and ensure correctness of prices paid through invoices to suppliers.
- You will manage the verification, registration, and processing of rebates/credits from suppliers, ensuring timely recovery of funds.
- You will cover the supplier master data creation and maintenance/update processes.
- Initiate/perform regular system data cleanup with regards to commercial terms, ensuring compliance in internal policies and specific legal requirements.
- Act as 1st level of escalation/1st point of contact for specific suppliers with regard to their invoice payment issues and payment delays.
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one.
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership.
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.).
- Flexible hours and work from home.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate
- Very good English skills
- Good understanding of fundamental contracting principles
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP/ APO / BW) and master data tools will be preferred
- Strong knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications will be an advantage
- Good understanding of accounts payable (invoicing) principles and processes.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.