KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
DO YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR SKILLS AND DEVELOP AN OUTSTANDING CAREER IN ONE OF THE TOP COMPANIES WORLDWIDE?
P&G is recognized as a leading global company in multiple areas such developing great leaders, sustainability, diversity, or innovation. The first step after joining P&G is to enter one of the world’s best sales training programs. This includes a lot of hands on and practice-based learning and coaching from P&G’s business experts. Afterwards, as a Key Account Manager, you will work to develop P&G business on top brands like Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral B, Braun, Always, Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Fairy etc.
- What will we offer you? Impactful work – you will get the chance to contribute, bring ideas and have the ownership of your role from the beginning, handling diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills development – we offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management
- Possibility to develop your career and skills over time, taking advantage of the multitude of growth opportunities available in a top multinational company like P&G
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Continuous trainings and coaching with supportive people. You will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager in order to grow your skills for both for current and next role in the company
- Collaborative, diverse, and respectful work environment. We consider our collaborative and inclusive culture is as a key ingredient for everyone to contribute and us to win as a team. In addition, our work environment is highly multicultural, with Romania being part of the Southeast Europe cluster, consisting of 12 countries and with the HQ in Bucharest. We also support and encourage flexibility @ work.
- Manage a geographical region covering big chain trade customers and build a strong partnership with them, by clearly understanding customer’s needs, strategies, systems, and specifics in different categories
- Map Customers: organization design, decision making process, corporate strategy, financial structure, logistics
- Prepare customer’s business summary on regular basis and highlight key results and business growth opportunities
- Visit stores, fieldwork on a regular basis, to enable business growth in the covered stores
- Take ownership for delivering volume and accurate in-store representation of our brands.
- Integrity, passion for winning, leadership and perseverance
- Ability to connect and collaborate well within a multicultural environment
- Strong organizing, flexibility, and agility to respond to changing conditions
- Capacity to experiment new ideas, reflect and see failure as learning opportunity
- Proven capability to analyze trends to identify development opportunities and to create meaningful insights
- Capability to be decisive and prioritize, acting with the result in mind
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree graduate
- Similar Sales experience is an advantage
- Good command of English
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders can lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories, and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.