DevOps engineer – Python - 2 months - Brno-střed, Cehia
About CCF Research
We are a young startup that develops software for traders and analysts in capital markets. We are launching a new product which, thanks to artificial intelligence, makes advanced investment analysis accessible even to beginner investors. We are a small team, each team member has a direct impact on the overall product. Communication is informal, you can always ask a colleague for help. We regularly organize company events and team buildings.
Do you enjoy modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes? Do you want to learn how to use artificial intelligence in the field of value investing? Do you want to gain experience in running an online service for tens of thousands of customers? You will learn how the financial services market works, you will gain access to the most advanced tools for your own trading. You will gain experience with modern tools for the development and management of distributed software solutions. You will find out how AI models are trained, you will learn how to use the tools Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Pandas.
Working hours Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- deployment, automation, monitoring
- application release, maintenance of release model
- API change, web server configuration, and database maintenance
- support of other team members
Backgrounds: Software development and programming
Skills: Python (Required), Django, Git;
Languages: English (Required)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Minimum study level: Bachelor (Required)
Accomodation: A place to stay will be provided and paid for.
Computer: Acomputer will be provided
Paid Job: 250 EUR per month
Benefits for Interns
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field