Tender Coordinator/Tender Specialist
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact.
Schlumberger in a few words:
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of Schlumberger who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry. With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to be part of the dynamic energy industry?
Then you need to know that we are currently looking for candidates to join our multicultural team. Our Schlumberger Hubs are centers of excellence that encourage curious and talented people to develop in a dynamic environment, helping them build successful careers in order to achieve their full potential.
What we offer:
- An international environment focused on continuous learning and structured development;
- Ample opportunity to learn and to develop new personal and professional skills including project coordination and management;
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment;
- Supportive team environment, with the chance to take on responsibilities early;
- Meal tickets and allowances;
- Medical coverage at Medicover;
- Hybrid work schedule – home and office;
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career in the energy sector;
Your responsibilities can range from:
- Responsible for the coordination, management, compliance and delivery of high quality tenders or proposals including preparation, revision, consolidation, submission, gathering input from other functions and organizing internal reviews;
- Ensure collaboration with sales engineering teams, and other intercompany functions such as Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), Quality Assurance, Contracts, Legal and Finance;
- Ensure internal processes and workflows are followed, and providing recommendations for improvement;
- Work on special projects for the functions, updating business systems related to tenders and proposals;
- Quality control of the product and delverables related to tenders and proposal;
- Understanding contract’s terms and conditions;
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal;
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organization skills, with a high attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Able to handle deadlines and thrive under pressure;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Results orientated and focus on quality;
- Creative and innovative mindset, able to take the lead on new initiatives;
- Most importantly, an eagerness to learn!
From the first day you will be provided training and orientation before being integrated into a multifunctional team. A mentor, manager or team leader will assist and guide you during your probation period.
PS: If you are still reading this, you should understand the definition or a tender or proposal.
Tender/Proposal: A formal offer from a supplier, typically in response to a Request for Tender [RFT] from a buyer or procurement team. Tenders are commonly used where there is a defined scope of work and there are multiple suppliers capable of bidding for the contract. A tender response will include the capabilities of the supplier based on scope of work, commercial offer and a draft contract which includes terms and conditions.
So, if you are interested, or you know a someone who may be interested in what we offer, feel free to apply!