Supply Chain Allocations Data Specialist - BU ADAS CSC - TSR
* Supporting the BU Allocation Manager and Plants to reach optimal customer allocation;
* Collaboration with Sales & plants to support customer strategy;
* BU SCM window person for central tools and reports (FACTS);
* Communication and training of allocation tracking tools to stakeholders;
* Working with the Allocation Tools, analyzing allocation shares, in case needed aligning and implementing adjustments and communicate this to the stakeholders (plants, Sales);
* Continuous monitoring of the customer allocation (externally and internally) and its compliance according to the defined rules;
* Supporting that all components are allocated according to the correct rule and implement it in the systems (MSM) accordingly; Analyzing upcoming shortages and report initial impact to the management.
* University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* 2-3 years' experience in the area of SCM/Purchasing or Sales is preferred;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Intercultural skills, working with colleagues around the globe.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.