Production Planning Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Performing all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production backlogs, delivery backlogs, procurement situations and personnel resources, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence;
* Provision of the necessary production documentation and data for each production order;
* Calling down materials, assistance and operating resources, in order to ensure that the material requirements to begin the order are in place at the optimum time;
* Recording or monitoring completion reports, in order to map the current production status in the system;
* Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain;
* Work on coordinating material movements between production units, in order to ensure an optimum production run;
* Support for finished and semifinished goods and monitoring of KANBAN control cycles.
* University degree;
* Experience in logistics or in related functional areas;
* Quality oriented;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
* SAP knowledge;
* English skills mandatory;
* Communication skills.