Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Solid background with an accounting software with great spread in the Romanian market
• Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to get the job done
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Product Manager responsibilities include:
• Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• We’re a group of tech companies from Romania, growing sharply, present at the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
• We work with the latest technologies
• We encourage initiative, autonomy, independent decisions and hierarchies as "flat" as possible.
• You will find an environment with few rules and a lot of energy
• We are interested in ideas, transparency and openness to development - both colleagues and the company
• The salary package will also include the possibility to obtain shares within the company ("Stock Options Plan").