We are looking for the brightest trainee out there to join our Logistics Team, for a full-time paid internship and possibility to start a career in Michelin.
What will you bring to the team?
- University studies (Logistics, Commerce or Transport would be a plus);
- Curiosity and eager to learn more about the business and logistics processes;
- Good level of English;
- Team spirit and can do attitude;
- Ability to learn/ to adapt to new processes.
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Offer support to colleagues in transportation planning activities.
- 1 year, full-time paid internship, on the job training;
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.