Tax Internship Program 2022
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Who we're looking for
The right candidate:
• Is smart, young (3rd year/fresh graduate or master student/graduate in economics)
• Is curios, eager to learn and develop
• Is a good talker, both in Romanian and English
• Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
• Enjoys working individually, as well as part of a team
Your future role
• Be included in one of the 5 teams of tax consultants (Transfer Pricing, Corporate Income Tax, Indirect Tax (VAT), Mergers & Acquisitions and Business Process Solutions) and gradually specialize in specific tax issues
• Participate to our Tax Student Academy and get in-depth exposure to the tax profession and learn more about the day-to-day responsibilities of a tax consultant through interactive workshops
• Use Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources
• Assist in preparing draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions
What we offer
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best and explore what works for you through a variety of experiences offering you:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Very insightful onboarding process
• Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
• Part-time job of 6h (determined period) and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
We give you the premises to achieve your full potential. Start here and explore how far you can go!