Junior Product Development Engineer
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Technical university degree (Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, etc.)
- Advanced English: writing and speaking
- French language knowledge is an advantage
- Flexibility & Reliability, focus on technical details & customer, team player, goal keeper
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work and cooperate in international and inter-cultural environment
- Passionate about Automotive and Electrical
You will be involved in the development of customer specific embedded software for automotive:
- Managing the product development with the suppliers and client’s specialists
Maintaining a good partnership between the suppliers and the client (planning, quality documentation, follow up the activity in order to meet the budget)
- Being in charge of building the product development schedule and assuring the convergence of the product maturity for each vehicle milestone
- Animating weekly advancement reporting meetings with the project team.
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Medical and dental insurance
- Work from home options
- Performance bonuses, holiday bonuses, employee referral bonus, extra days off, free Bookster subscription
- Skills development programs (languages&technical&soft)
Make your mark and join Expleo!
Show your skills across transformational projects within our team!
At Expleo, we’re extremely proud to include the boldest minds within our teams. Their immense technical expertise brings the boldness and reliability our clients need to stay successful.