Junior Accounting Reviewer
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
We would like you to bring to the team:
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Fluency in English (any other foreign language is a plus)
- Economics background;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting/ Controlling/ Analysis/ Audit;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
As a Junior accounting analyst, you will:
- Perform cycle reviews (revenue & expenses accounts, spare parts inventory) and all the month end closing activities in accordance with deadlines and group standards;
- Prepare and disseminate cycle quality indicators;
- Assist the cycle review senior in providing information to the statutory auditor;
- Contribute to and participate in cycle progress and cycle-related processes;
- Prepare reconciliation on ledger and subledger;
- Prepare, make and record other entries, if the case, in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount (for delivery, selected partner);
- Private medical subscription, life insurance;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution
to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs, gift vouchers etc.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.