Internship for HR Business Partner - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
For our awesome HR Team we are searching for a passionate student who dreams to become an outstanding HR professional! In your new role you will support the HR Business Partner team, that is leading HR activities for different internal departments.
His/her responsibilities will be:
* Operates changes in employee database;
* Planning HR related meetings;
* Prepare presentations for HR topics;
* HR data analysis and reporting;
* Support activities in recruiting process;
* Internal communication with departments.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Enrolled at social, business or technical University;
* Organized person, responsible, flexible and proactive;
* Good communication skills;
* English knowledge;
* Business orientation;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company.