Engineer 1st Line
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• English language - written and spoken
• Other languages of wide European circulation - written and spoken, are an advantage;
• Operating systems, database systems, computer applications specific to mobile and fixed telecommunications
• Basic technical knowledge of 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G / Networking
• Completed university studies, preferably in a technical area (eg. Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Technology Information)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Performs activities that combine analytical skills with adequate knowledge of software and hardware technology, in order to develop, test and modify computer systems containing telecommunications, mobile and fixed software applications.
• At the request of customers (Vodafone OpCos) - identifies, develops and implements solutions to solve software and hardware deficiencies in the respective networks. The solutions provided involve changes to existing software systems or the implementation of new software components to maintain the functionality of the current systems.
• If the complexity of the software or hardware deficiencies in the network is too high, or the time limit defined for such a troubleshooting, depending on the severity of the project, is in danger of being overstepped, escalates these projects for resolution to the technical leaders or to 2nd Line, the higher technical level.
• Develops and updates custom software
• Implements new software solutions and functionalities
• Fixes software and hardware deficiencies
• Evaluates and optimises software and hardware performance of information systems
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!