Digital Data Analyst
We are Schlumberger
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of Schlumberger who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are Schlumberger, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for?
The Digital Analyst will identify the best opportunities to use data analysis, graphic design and/or programming expertise to depict software development, Supply Chain, financial, business systems/ operations/ functions/ product line data visually and accurately and in ways that are accessible, engaging, innovative, and relevant to target audiences. This person's goal is to solve problems and inform decision-making through innovation, collaboration, and technical expertise.
- Provide objective and transparent analysis of digital data, using proven methodologies to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for investment in order to achieve Organization’s Strategic aims.
- Collaborate with Digital team colleagues, different departments, SMEs, and testers to solve problems and convey key messages using data visualization approaches, techniques, and methods.
- Have an advanced understanding of analytics and other digital analysis tools, and the ability to explain technical complexities to non-technical colleagues.
- Identify programmatic challenges and leading indicators to present the problems as well as solutions.
- Develop intuitive, attractive, and interactive data visualizations using internal data for dashboards, reports, and presentations
- Create prototypes, develop user-centric applications, advising on technical specification and researching new techniques
- Provide technical solutions using Process Automation Tools, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Work closely with the Product Owners to ensure the delivery of a quality product in a timely manner
- Microsoft development tools: Power Apps , Power Automate, Power Bi, SharePoint;
- Visual basic for applications (VBA);
- Excellent English proficiency;
- Good communication skills;
Nice to have:
- Programming languages Python, RPA,Java, C/C++-
We are looking forward to meet you!