DCV is a specialist consultancy providing companies around the world with first-class recruitment solutions. Our key areas of expertise lie in IT, Travel and in Engineering and Manufacturing.
We are looking for local IT talent and we are eager to meet you!
• Must have 2+ years of experience with Scala language
• Must have good knowledge on Functional Programming principles (Pure functions, Referential Transparency, Functional Composition)
• Must have good experience working with Scala basics: Case classes, Futures, Higher Order Functions, Scala Collections, Exception Handling, Pattern Matching, Currying, Partial Functions etc.
• Should be good at Scala advanced concepts: Type classes, Functors, Applicatives, Monads, Monad transformers, tagless final, free, optics etc.
• Good to have experience in any of Scala based functional framework, eg: ScalaZ, Cats, fs2, ZIO, http4s etc
• Must have good experience on Akka basics: Actors, persistence, scheduling, super visioning, error-kernel
• Must have good understanding on Akka advanced concepts: event sourcing, monitoring, distributed data, clustering, sharding, split-brain etc
• Good to have experience with some monitoring tools and dashboards like Kamon, Cinnamon etc
• Latest happenings in EcmaScript (ES6 onwards)
• Good to have experience with modern frameworks - Angular, React, Polymer, ELM, Purescript etc
• Good to have experience with both RDBMS and NoSQL DB concepts
• Good to have experience with performance tuning, query optimization, schema design etc
• Good understanding on concepts like CAP theorem, Scalability / Availability tradeoffs etc
Designing, creating, and maintaining Scala-based applications.Other info
• Preferred some experience with REST and micro service architecture.
• Good to have CI/CD knowledge ex: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Git etc
• Good communication and problem solving skills