Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Gi Group is looking for a Material Planner for a multinational company that offers commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide range of customers, from private consumers to large corporations and governments.
- University graduate in the fields Business Administration, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management;
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English, SAP, MS Office;
- Experience: Production Planning, Material Planning, Procurement, Order Management;
- Good analysing skills, communication skills and customer focus/orientation.
- Utilises Material Planner MOS daily and revises its content on a quarterly basis
- Drives the Implementation of the site RM PFEP Processes
- Own and Ensuring material master accuracy
- Ensuring materials plan is accurate and current
- Work closely with Commodity management to address supply availability for constrained commodities and provide recommended solutions Identify material related issues and work with procurement to resolve material constraints
- Participate in engineering change activities with procurement
- Support clients to solve escalations and achieve metrics
For more information, do not hesitate to apply directly!