Sports analysts wanted
Sports analysts wanted
If you are passionate about sports or enjoy working with numbers we invite you to apply for a unique job in Romania.
No prior experience is required as we provide all the necessary training for you to become successful in your role.
Multiple positions are available for this job.
What you will do:
- Monitor worldwide famous sport events and related market movements.
- Analyze in real-time the continuous changes that happen during a match.
- Identifies and manages the risks for business as usual activity and reports it to relevant departments.
- Maintains close communication with the shift supervisors in order to facilitate rapid decision-making around relevant daily challenges that occur.
- Contributes to the overall team results by delivering at a high level of integrity and compliance with work procedures.
- Helps out his peers by demonstrating a team player attitude at all times.
What's in it for you?
- 3400 RON net base salary
- Monthly and annual bonuses based on performance
- 25 days of Vacation + 2 Personal days off per year
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/day
- Gift Vouchers for Easter, Christmas and other holidays
- Premium private medical
- Life insurance with wellbeing services incorporated
- Increased payment supplement for work done outside regular hours
- The chance to become part of a fast-growing company that operates worldwide
- Initial sports training and ongoing support to develop your skills and abilities;
- Free access to the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Real opportunity to progress, if you are willing to put in the energy, professional attitude and hard work
The ideal profile we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ideally 6 to 12 months experience in a multinational working environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools.
- High attention to details and appetite in working with numbers.
- Self-management in high work ethics around routines that impact the business directly.
This job requires working from our office in Bucharest.
If you are living in another city and would like to join we offer a relocation package.
Please apply and we will discuss more on this during an interview.
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Have a passion for sports.
- Genuinely care for details in any work you'd perform.
- Demonstrate a constructive approach towards any challenge.
- Think common sense goes a long way and strongly believe integrity is a core work value.
What you need to know about this role:
Due to all-around calendar of sports events this role involes working 40 hours/week, generally spread from Monday to Sunday.
You will have 1 free weekend/month and the other 2 free days/week will be within Monday-Friday.
Increased salary supplement is provided for working outside regular hours.
We make our best to accomodate the business needs with the employee’s personal preferences.
Although it's not a standard nine-to-five-Monday-to-Friday schedule, it comes along with the perks mentioned above.
We are happy to discuss more about our business, the role and working hours during an interview.
We can't wait to meet you. Apply now and turn your passion into a career!
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Stockholm and Philadelphia and together with over 900 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting.