Atlassian JIRA Administrator
We create impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that result in relevant, memorable and rewarding interactions between brands and consumers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others. Cognizant Softvision has over 10,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of 20 studios in 11 countries and 5 continents.
In Romania, we have been present since 1998 and we have continuously grown over the years into a powerful team of more than 1800 employees. With Studios in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Timișoara, and Baia Mare we embrace both IT professionals with strong software development skills and experience as well as young talented people, willing to learn, to develop their career and oriented towards success.
With a unique approach that helps us deliver sustainable innovation and business transformation for the world’s leading brands improving their digital maturity. We work at the intersection of engineering, design, and strategy, to help our customers create game-changing digital experiences with our client-dedicated teams.
● Experience in Microsoft Windows based infrastructure:
- Office IT systems (hardware and software)
- Networking (standard protocols TCP, UDP, ICMP and network cabling )
- Active Directory environment - basic level
- Jira, Confluence and Fisheye add-ons/plugins.
●Good English communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who aren't technical
● Teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization worldwide
● Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your workload.
● Administrate internal Jira, Confluence and Fisheye servers.
● Install, manage and administrate Jira, Confluence and Fisheye add-ons/plugins.
● Create and maintain custom projects, workflows, fields, scripts and user access configuration for Jira.
● Resolve issues, as they arise, with Jira Projects, Confluence and Fisheye
Not convinced yet? Find out more about our work system, guilds and benefits here: https:// careers-romania.cognizantsoftvision.com/our-studios/