QA Engineer Casino
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent knowledge of the testing methodology (STP, STD, STR)
• Working with various test tools as log systems, sniffers, bugs management tools
• Deep understanding of complex computer systems with the ability to analyze and document the required test plans
• At least 2 years in testing client-server computer systems
• Knowledge of web services/HTML
• Knowledge of mobile platforms
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (e.g Scrum, Kanban)
You're the star if you also check the list below:
• Hard worker
• Proficient in English both written and spoken
• Ability to work in a team and independently as well
• High level of interpersonal relationships
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes
• Ability to propose creative solutions (sharp mind)
What the position is about:
• The team is responsible for the quality assurance testing of the department products
• The department products include the Casino Client Platform (PC/Web/Mobile), the infrastructure and servers, and the games for all platforms
• The position will require performing manual testing within a dedicated testing team, including client-server and web services tests.
• It will require performing functional tests for games that were developed on various technologies and various platforms like mobile, PC, and web.
• Developing test cases and test plans based on analysis of requirements and design documents in collaboration with the Product Manager