MNO Homologation Engineer for Wireless Products VNI CE TM
Passionate about new technologies, but also interested in how they work and shape the future in automotive? Take a look at our newly MNO Homologation Engineer role in our CORE Engineering HW group in Timisoara.
Do you want to be a MNO Homologation Engineer?
These should spark your interest : The MNO Homologation Engineer is actively involved in understanding, supporting, guiding and driving on product level the needs of the Mobile Network Operators and how the respective MNO requirements and procedures can be applied to our products.
Responsibilities and tasks:
* Interface between product application teams, MNO's, homologation test houses and customers to complete the product level certification;
* Organize the activities based on a defined homologation process;
* Provide certification, labelling (China - NAL sticker) and data component management requirements to Product / Solution teams based on their supported feature set;
* Follow procedures and guidelines, with commitment to provide results in time;
* Provide support during quote, acquisition and product modifications / change requests with cost and timing for MNO homologation activities;
* Provide updates to development groups in terms of upcoming MNO requirements;
* Manage the relationship with the MNO's and homologation test houses, including the linkage with Continental Purchasing for annual global sourcing activities;
* Track the MNO homologation application and test progress;
* Provide guidance for product development teams to design according to the latest MNO requirements.
* This is what it takes to be a successful MNO Homologation Engineer:
* Experience / background in Radio Frequency design, wireless services and / or radio regulations / standards;
* Experience with Mobile Network Operators would be a plus;
* Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics / Telecommunications);
* Good communication skills with internal / external customers / authorities;
* Good knowledge of MS Office package;
* Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking. German language would be a plus;
* Intercultural sensitivity and good networking skills;
* Flexible and resilient to unplanned changes or challenges.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible working time, home office;
* A mentor for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and
* Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.