Logistics Operations Manager for HMI (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Logistics Operations Manager for HMI (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
* Participation in projects of Supply Chain Management (SCM);
* Support of production plants during the project phase;
* Allocation management in case of material shortage;
* Assessment and clarification of the logistical problems;
* Decision of supplied quantity and date for the part numbers effected by the allocation for all production plants;
* Contact to the concerned supplier and all affected production plants during the allocation;
* Guidance and support for plants during allocation;
* Mainly independent negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs;
* Escalation as part of the material shortage management process (MSM12);
* Support of all concerned production plants during a material shortage;
* Negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs (partly with support from purchasing);
* Analysis of the supply gaps and their impact as well as coordination and monitoring of necessary corrective actions.
* University degree and expertise or comparable;
* Languages: English mandatory & fluent; German beneficial;
* Good Microsoft Office knowledge;
* SAP knowledge represents an advantage.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.