Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• minimum 1 year experience in recruitment (blue collars & white collars )
• Ability to continually seek new sourcing channels
• Experience working on multiple roles simultaneously
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Can be a good performer and take initiative
• Continuous interest in expanding your knowledge in HR
• Ability to work independently and to be proactive in all stages of the recruitment process
• Good English communication skills: written and verbal
• Managing the life cycle of recruitment; building job descriptions with the hiring managers, advertising positions on varied sources, resume screening, phone interviews with candidates, HR interviews, job offers and welcoming them
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs; engage talent and convert passive or non-job seekers into active candidates for current or future vacancies
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Based on your workload and performance you will be involved in other HR tasks related to Wellbeing, support on HR policies, employee relations.