Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
What we need from you:
● Fluent in English (written and oral).
● Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
● Attention to details.
● Client facing, people focused, customer care mindset.
● Ability to understand business processes.
● Strong analytical and organizational skills.
● Time management skills, resilient to change.
● The ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization in a tactful, professional manner.
● Customer and service-oriented approach in dealing with peers and suppliers.
● People orientation and an eye for the company resources.
● Sociable and proactive attitude.
● Experience in working with an accounting system / ERP
● Experience in working with a CRM system
What you are going to do:
● Act as the contact person for contract management & invoicing operations to/from customers and partners.
● Ensure the financial registry is accurate and up to date.
● Responsible for debt collection from customers.
● Partner with HR to maintain office policies, as necessary.
● Organize office operations and procedures.
● manage relationships with vendors, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
● manage contract and price negotiations with various vendors.
● coordinate the cleaning, reception and health and safety activities.
● Offers support in creating management reports.
● Travel, transfer, and accommodation arrangements.
● Support staff induction activities.
● Support for starters & leavers (prepare documents, activate office cards).
Why you will love working with us:
● You will work with a young and energetic team
● You will take part in the journey of the company as partner of some of the best digitalization tools in the market
● You will have the opportunity to work in a cross-industry domain
● Flexible working hours
● Healthcare package
● Knowledge sharing culture
● Competitive salary
● On demand work from home
● ... and some more.