Customer Experience Specialist - 6 months internship
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Customer Experience Specialist - Internship to join our Safety and Productivity Solutions team in Bucharest. The Customer Support Organization has an important role to play as they serve as the primary customer contact for an assigned portfolio of accounts, they bring the customers, sales and business operations together.
They are responsible for commercial and operational activities as part of the Order-To-Cash process: i.e. validation and booking of customer orders, managing order changes, providing status updates, managing physical & financial claims with a strong alignment with all relevant internal functions as part of the end-to-end customer experience.
- Be a final year student (bachelor's, master's, PhD)
- Some MS Office exposure
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills
Customer Support - Internship responsibilities:
- Timely gather all relevant info to accurately respond to all customer queries related to product availability, stock levels, list prices where applicable (awareness of confidentiality constraints), lead times, minimum order quantity and/or value
- Accurately and on time perform system updates: new customer set-up, customer amendment and change (including ship-to, bill-to, payer, direct/indirect customer etc., based on information received from sales)
- Validation and order entry of customer purchase orders within defined target
- Covers order scheduling according to customer specific requirements as well as internal stock availability
- Set up, document and maintaining the order entry process for assigned customers
- Act as an active interface between customer, ISC, Logistics, Transportation, Finance and Sales to meet customer expectations, improve the end to end cycle where possible as well as maximize revenue
The job can be PART TIME (6 hours) or FULL TIME (8 hours).
Medical plan provided by Omniasig
Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others
Transportation budget and fuel cards
Business Travel Accident Insurance
Voluntary defined contributory pension plan
Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.