International Logistics Specialist
Schlumberger is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our people, representing over 160 nationalities, are providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. With expertise in more than 120 countries, we collaborate to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of allRequirements
• English is a MUST;
• Experience in Logistics is an advantage;
• Experience in SAP and Excel would be also an advantage;
• Team player;
• Good comunication skills;
• Time Management.
• Manage & monitor the international shipments for the area allocated;
• Handling all Mode of transports: AIR, SEA, ROAD, COURIER, CHARTER;
• Process shipments in the planning systems;
• Communicate with suppliers;
• Assure timely & safely delivery for the transports handled, as per internal requirements.
If you accept the Schlumberger challenge, then we are waiting for your CV!