Collection Specialist with German
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Degree qualification
• Minimum Advanced Excel skills
• German & English fluency;
• Collections experience is a plus
• Provide proactive support to area personnel and external customers on all AR issues
• Engage with internal and external customers early in negotiation process to facilitate receivables friendly agreement on large contracts
• Effect collection of amounts due to Emerson Process Management on the accounts receivable ledgers in accordance with the company targets.
• Highlight any concerns/potential bad debts to the Regional Collections Manager in a timely manner
• Maintain and review credit facilities/terms in conjunction with the Central Risk Team as appropriate (or as required due to order levels) to maximize profitable sales and minimize risk in accordance with credit policy.
• Provide & promote 1st line resolution for customer discrepancies and escalate accordingly within the organization
• Actively promote and participate in initiatives to perform root cause analysis on discrepancies and undertake improvement initiatives across the quote to cash process to prevent discrepancies occurring.
• Ensure best practice in Accounts Receivable is always promoted and employed across the area
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to remote sites in the area on all AR matters
• Interact with all internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Timely release and resolution of issues relating to all held orders to maximize sales.
• Cash flow Management
• Undertake any other activities as required by the Regional Collections Manager in the operation of the Collections function.
• Sets own priorities within framework of established procedures.