Robotic Process Automation Developer - TSR
* Define and agrees with direct superior the technical content and terms of delivery;
* Responsible to analyze software specifications (Robotic Process Automation - RPA technology) for assigned low to medium complexity modules/components based on the information received;
* Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components;
* Is responsible or contributes in defining the workflow design for allocated low to medium complexity modules/ components and documents this step, according to established processes and methods;
* Responsible for implementing & testing RPA processes defined according to established specifications & design;
* Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his/ hers work products, according to the development process;
* Responsible to plan his work together with direct superior and report regularly the status of his activities;
* Responsible to perform the maintenance of the developed projects (RPA) and offer technical support for the infrastructure;
* Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility;
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
* Course of study:
* University degree or relevant professional knowledge; Language skills:
* English Advanced; IT skills:
* Software frameworks and tools;
* RPA technology know how is a plus (UiPath Academy);
* Work specific programming languages and techniques.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.