Internship for New Product Launch Management-Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Support the project manager in planning, organizing and implementing several activities that ensure the launch of innovative products within electronics manufacturing from Timisoara;
* Manages and follow the execution of small projects together with the assigned technical teams;
* Prepare the necessary documentation and technical data sheets for production staff trainings;
* Participates actively in the improvement of the technological processes through detailed analysis on production parameters.
* Is student in 2nd or 3rd year;
* Is fluent in English (speaking and writing); German is a plus;
* Has strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); MS Project is a plus;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Good communication skills.