Engineer SMT - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Prepare new concept for production lines and define layout;
* Finding new suppliers, implement new concept with the team;
* Ensuring SMT processes are running within specified quality targets;
* Support for new product and/or process introduction;
* Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
* Technical support for all customers audits;
* Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure;
* Transfer knowledge from existing team to a new formed team.
* University Degree in Technical field;
* 2 year experience in manufacturing engineering;
* Experience in manufacturing processes;
* Good automation knowledge;
* Experience in Automotive is a plus;
* Knowledge of SMT Placement process, equipment and equipment programming/optimization (preferable: ASM);
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Team player.