Project Manager (Airbag Sensors - Satellites) - PSS - TM
The Project Manager leads and manages a project within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime.
* Is responsible to define project goals and provide estimations (financial, scheduling and quality goals) - obtain project budget;
* Coordinates cost estimations from project team and gets management approval for project budget and start.
* Decides on how to approach, plan and execute risk management activities for the project;
* Is responsible to track the project progress, define and document corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
* Is responsible to control the usage of the released project budget and project resources per approved project plan;
* Is responsible to report the project status (time, cost, quality) in accordance with the valid tool and process set.
* Is responsible to represent the project in customer meetings;
* Is responsible to represent the project interests in supplier meetings;
* Is responsible to present changes, technical impact and schedule of changes to the customer;
* Is responsible to give input to Business Development for commercial negotiations with customer.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Project Management:
* University degree;
* Project Management relevant experience is a plus;
* English mandatoy;
* very good communication sklils;
* well organised person.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.