Software Developer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS - TM
Main responsibility is to develop software products, used in our Inertial Sensors products (INS), according to customer software requirements, using guidelines and methodologies specific to the automotive industry.
* Responsible to analyze and/ or create software specifications for assigned medium to high complexity modules/ components based on the information received from technical responsible (e.g. Software Project Manager, Project Manager).
* Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components.
* Agrees with technical responsible the technical content and terms of delivery.
* Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his work products, according to the development process.
* Implements agreed updates and documents the result.
* Responsible for performing reviews for others' work products
* Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
* Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures.
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
This is what it takes to be a successful in SW development:
* University degree;
* Software relevant experience in C (C++. C#) and Pyton (is a plus);
* English mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Well organized person.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.