Mechanical Engineer for Airbag Control Unit - PSS - TSR
In the projects you will take a combined role of Mechanical Project Manager and Mechanical Designer, managing full mechanical projects including supplier and customer contacts.
* Planning, tracking and reporting of mechanical development activities;
* Design, CAD modeling (using Creo or Catia) and drawing creation for plastic and sheet metal parts
* Perform calculations, plan and track tests in order to meet product specifications;
* Ordering and procurement of mechanical samples according to the project schedule;
* Communication within the project team as well as with external parties (customer, supplier), e.g. inquiries and technical items;
* Keep updated the project documentation.
* Mechanical Engineering University degree;
* CAD tool knowledge (Creo);
* Experience in design of plastic parts (injection molding) and sheet metal;
* Tolerance analysis, FMEA knowledge;
* Technical drawing;
* Knowledge of MS Office;
* Initiative and good communication skills;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Good English skills (reading, writing and speaking);
* German language is an advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.