E-Commerce & Key Account Manager
The purpose of this role is to deploy the company’ strategy among the E-Commerce players. E-Commerce & Key Account Manager is responsible for developing partnership relations with existing customers and generating new business opportunities with new partners, for the purpose of achieving growth targets.
- Develop strategy and manage implementation in assigned key account E-Commerce partners
- Manage customer relationship at the headquarters and store level
- Turnover and brand development within the company’ principles and guidelines
- Efficient planning and forecasting
- Ensure excellent execution of all agreed trade terms, promotions and marketing elements
- Drive additional activities on top of agreed ones, for the purpose of increasing sales and visibility
- Implement brand visibility elements in on-line customers, both agreed by trade terms and additional, for the purpose of achieving good visibility for the brand
- Monitor Trade Terms implementation audits per points of sales
- Prepare promotional plans per customer in line with company strategy
- Negotiate and implement promotional proposals or other proposals (assortment optimization, projects, etc.) to customers
- Support the line manager in various projects and proactively propose new improvement projects
- Collect & analyze data needed for evaluation of promotions
- Manages all the operational and logistic aspects in the relation with customers
- Participates and contributes to department events
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent English language skills
- Computer literacy: advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills, multi-tasking, detail oriented, fast decision maker
- High energy level, positive thinking, efficiency and politeness
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.