Sales Internship (online, full-time flexibil)
Are you looking for a young, dynamic team to work and have fun with? Do you want to learn more about consultative sales? Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 16 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also online projects and career events: Angajatori de TOP, DevTalks, DevHacks, DevCon, DevAfterWork, Internship&Trainee Marathon, Top Talents Romania, Finance Recruitment Day, Virtual Fair for Graduates, Career Guide and The Most Desired Employers Survey.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known top companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, HP Inc, Ursus Breweries, Hilti, Unilever, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
What will your day look like?
- Developing new business for our services by researching, identifying and contacting new clients;
- Promoting nationwide our services and projects via phone and e-mail;
- Communicating and building long term relationships with current or prospect partners;
- Building and updating internal databases of clients and prospects;
- Preparing and compiling internal and external documents, presentations for projects and proposals;
- Participating in different trainings and meetings with your colleagues from the Sales department;
- Celebrating birthdays with the team – well, not everyday, but often :)
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be, after all, the main promoter of our projects and services;
- English knowledge level – at least B2;
- Perseverance and resilience – you promote high quality services, it’s a matter of getting to the right people;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Interest in digital marketing – to be active online and interested in the latest social platforms;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator would be both useful and appreciated.
What else would you like to know?
- We are currently working remotely and most probably will continue so until autumn;
- 6 months contract offered, with the possibilty to extend it;
- No. of openings: 1. The start will be as soon as you are available.
So, if you want a 6 month paid internship, with the possibility to continue as a full-time employee, apply here.
We are looking forward to meeting you!