Customer Service Representative with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EasyDO Digital Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Representative with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
We would like you to bring to the team:
• Advanced level of English and French;
• Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be a plus;
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment;
• Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers in a way to create trust and deliver customer satisfaction;
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills as well as excellent
• Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to multiple stakeholders;
• Team player and proactive.
As a Customer Service Representative with French you will you will be responsible for several process in terms of customer satisfaction:
Manage Order & Delivery
• Captures, records and commits customer orders according to customer needs, agreement and defined service level;
• Proposes product alternatives in case of phase-out or shortage;
• If relevant, optimizes, plans and coordinates the delivery with customers and partners;
• Informs and follows up with customers.
• Captures customer’s requests & claims;
• Analyses and provides issue resolution or appropriate answer;
• Contacts, follows up and closes the loop with customer;
• Performs basic root cause analysis and implements corrective actions to eliminate
• Shares recurring problems with the relevant internal partner(s) in order to find solutions.
• Seizes opportunity to up-sell and cross-sell in response to Customer orders, requests and
Apply and improve work methods
• Applies standards and procedures (including internal control rules & embargo …);
• Contributes to continuous improvement to enhance.
What we offer:
A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
• Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount (for delivery, selected partner);
• Private medical subscription, life insurance;
• Deduction of vacation costs;
• Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
• The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental
subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs,
gift vouchers etc.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
• We have a phone call to get to know each other;
• We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
• We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.