Master Data Specialist - CRM
Atragem, identificam și selectăm cel mai potrivit candidat.
CATOPREST oferă soluții de recrutare, oferind clienților săi servicii personalizate în funcție de specificul activității.
CATOPREST a fost infiintata in anul 2009 pentru a oferi soluții care să permită companiilor din Romania să aibă acces la cei mai potriviți candidați din industria automotive, cea a serviciilor, precum si companii implicate in productie de serie, industria electronica, cosmetice, FMGC si industria maselor plastice.
For our client, a BPO company part of a big electronics holding, we are looking for a professional Master Data Specialist to join the Data Maintenance Team as a key member, to provide support to a call center and its service department.
Required skills and experience
- Good command of English spoken and written
- 2+ years of relevant data management and data analytics (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards)
- Previous master data experience in Microsoft Dynamics 355 is a PLUS
- Proficiency in HTLM code
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (especially VLOOKUP and Pivot Table)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and identify work priorities
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Connect the dots by synthesizing data from various sources
- Update Microsoft CRM data in accordance with the latest business processes
- Assume ownership and responsibility for data accuracy, completeness, consistency, and integrity of customer master data fields
- Work closely with other departments to assure master data compliance
- Work with large amounts of data and utilize multiple systems to research and analyze information
- Work closely with other departments for new projects development and improve/define standard operating procedures and process flows
- Offer support for new system enhancements & implementation
- Manage account creation and maintenance
- Budget: between 7.000 - 8.000 lei net/month
- Indefinite employment contract
- Meal tickets
- Annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
Work schedule: Regular working hours (9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday), but can manage flexible work schedule if so required.