Strategic Buyer - IT / Development Services
We take the responsibility for Strategic Purchasing and global steering of the Categories such as Logistic Services, Professional Services, IT Equipment and Services, Machine Repair Operations MRO, Machinery and Equipment, Facility Management Services, and for all indirect demands on European level within the Bosch Group. As a global organization, we ensure proximity to our internal customers and regional markets through the active presence of our Buyers. When defining the Category and the Supplier Strategies we seek close alignment and rely on early involvement with our internal customers. In implementing these strategies, we focus on realizing bundling potentials as well as securing a strong and reliable supply base. We understand change as an opportunity to shape the future. We do not hesitate to adjust our organization and services to meet future requirements. Our target is to be best in class. We always look out for best practice in the market to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years' minimum professional experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts Management or equivalent;
- Understanding the basic knowledge of the "IT-services", "Development Services for Bosch Products" and "Software" areas (e.g.: cloud services, big data, AI, Embedded Engineering);
- Contract and Price negotiation experience;
- Project Management and capacity to efficiently manage multiple projects;
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written) with stakeholders on various hierarchy levels. Good cross-functional coordination and commercial mindset;
- Clarity and Accuracy: Checks own work;
- Willing to take responsibility and decisive in a time-sensitive situation;
- Teamwork: Solicits inputs and encourages others;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to identify issues, develop solutions & drive results;
- Data Analysis and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Fluently spoken and written English ( German is an advantage);
- Hands-on mentality and diligent mind;
- De-escalation competencies.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honour you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
- Strategic purchasing for the assigned category and region - Source to Contract;
- Input to and implementation of global strategies for the category "IT-services", "Development Services for Bosch Products" and "Software" by ensuring compliance requirements;
- Build effective stakeholder relationship management - e.g. technical functions, production maintenance). Increase of early involvement and project coordination;
- Preparation and execution of tenders (RFI / RFQ);
- Design of Negotiation Strategy and execution under competition as well as w/o competition;
- Preparation and approval of purchasing decisions / contracts in accordance with the signature regulations;
- Manage suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and quality compliance, incl. data quality, evaluation, contract management;
- Interface towards internal customers and first contact person for Indirect Purchasing;
- Alignment of neutral specifications;
- Market analysis to identify and follow current technological trends;
- Identify new buying possibilities and strategies.