Digital Marketing Internship | Norleq | Porto, Portugal - 1 month unpaid Internship
Norleq is a company specializing in the supply of material for scientific research and quality control to local industry and universities that aim to be leaders on this market.
In this area, you will work on analyzing, measuring and creating strategies to increase traffic to the company's website. At the same time, they will develop and manage digital campaigns on social networks.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 6:00pm
- Develop and monitor strategies like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Develop and monitor strategies for social media, websites and apps, creating content for them, with SEO, market research and A/B testing
- Contact digital influencers and create partnerships with them. Managing the relationships with them, while boosting sales throughout a network of affiliates
- Considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries.
- Supporting the Marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Develop and manage email marketing campaigns and lead nurturing strategies.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns related to the objectives of the organization.
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Bachelor (Required)
- Accommodation will be provided and paid for.
- Food-> 1 meal per day will be paid for.
- A computer will be provided
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field