Professional Talent Acquisition / Technical Projects
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs QLT® Group România | Recrutare active
View all jobs Professional Talent Acquisition / Technical Projects active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
MISIUNEA QLT® Group România | Recrutare
Identificam, selectionam si recomandam candidati talentati prin care companiile se pot dezvolta. Oamenii fac diferenta, iar succesul unei companii este garantat doar de calitatea oamenilor integrati in companie.
Principala caracteristica care ne defineste ca profesionisti este usurinta de a identifica potentialul candidatilor si capacitatea acestora de a se integra si de a aduce plus valoare echipelor in care vor fi integrați.
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)"
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is the first point of contact for the experts and is responsible for the whole recruitment cycle from identifying the best experts to maintaining long-term relationships with them.
We prefer candidates from Bucharest but also those who want to relocate here in short time.
The focus of his work is relationship management with the experts in the field of consulting and energy/environment/sustainability. He analyses the project specific requirements and CVs for projects and develops the recruitment strategy by involving the project manager, acting as an advisor.
He is responsible for the presentation of all expert related parts in the project proposals (CVs, expert descriptions, tables, chapters). Within the context of temporary project teams, the Specialist works closely together with the responsible project manager assigned by the Head of Department or company management.
• Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
• French at medium level- represents an advantage.
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an international environment, with multiple stakeholders/interests.
• Several years of relevant work experience and similar tasks.
• Experience in the field of Consultancy, Engineering or related areas (represents an advantage).
• Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, project manager qualities.
• Advanced user of MS Office and related applications.
• Seeing the bigger picture and developing strategies to identify, recruit and retain experts at an early stage, using different sourcing channels and overseeing the department's project pipeline.
• Recruiting international experts, but also local specialist.
• Advising project managers on the recruiting process and network of experts.
• Proactive and strategic networking and expert´s relationship management.
• Proactively and independently preselecting and approaching the best candidates through different channels such as staff expert, social media, internet research and active sourcing.
• Conducting interviews with potential experts.
• Assessing and evaluating experts' CVs and selecting experts together with other members of the project team, acting as an advisor.
• Negotiating with experts in line with overall budget ceilings, preparing pre-contracts for the experts.
• Setting up technical and financial project infrastructure together with the project implementation team.
• Supporting the implementation and project start.
• Searching, negotiating, contracting and mobilizing short-term experts.
• Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, motivating compensation and benefits package and good career development possibilities (location Bucharest, District 2).