DWDM Engineer - 2nd Line Operations Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DWDM Engineer - 2nd Line Operations Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Very good understanding of DWDM network architecture.
• Very good knowledge DWDM principles and protocols (OTN).
• Good knowledge of DWDM incident and configuration management.
• Hands-on experience on the following NMS and equipment represents a big advantage:
o Nokia NMS 1350OMS
o Nokia DWDM 1830PSS Equipment Family
• Good understanding of 2G/3G/4G/5G Mobile Networks and services
• Basic Linux/Unix system administration and scripting
• Good understanding, knowledge and experience with DWDM, MW and SDH technologies is a plus
• 1-2 years of experience in IP Network Operations and Maintenance activities with both Incident and Configuration Management processes.
• Foreign languages:
o English - very good knowledge (B2 level for speaking and writing)
o Italian – wishing to learn is mandatory, knowledge is a plus
• Ability to work within virtual teams and interface with multi-national clients
• Strong and collaborative team player with good communication skills which don’t hesitate to share a constructive feedback
• Strong time management skills – evaluate fast different situations and reprioritize tasks accordingly
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• In case of incident, assure troubleshooting analysis and all the repair actions, including field service support and vendor support escalation to achieve service restoration of DWDM Network.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
• Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in DWDM Network, ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities.
• Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the IP network.
• Knowledge sharing to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
• Periodically cover 24/7 on call service weekly shifts for both Incident and Configuration activities.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!