Customer support with French/ Italian in Cluj Napoca
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
GiGroup is looking for a Customer Support with French or Italian for our client, the world's second largest and fastest growing accommodation supplier to the travel industry.
• Fluency in spoken and written in English and French or Italian;
• Medium/Advanced knowledge of computer usage: Windows applications, email and internet;
• Experience working in a customer or hotelier facing role;
• Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills;
• Good negotiating and influencing skills;
• Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems;
• Ability to organize and plan effectively and to prioritize tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines;
• Initiative to achieve the best result.
• Control a call through effective communication technique;
• Build relationship with clients and suppliers by listen actively, question appropriately and by providing update and feedback;
• Adapt to and handle changing situations and environments;
• Resolve conflicting situations by using effectively the interpersonal skills;
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, escalating unresolved problems;
• Provide suitable alternatives when required and offer detailed information to customers and agents;
• Manage multiple priorities and assignments (tasks) simultaneously (eg. Receiving client information over the phone while inputting or searching data on the system);
• Keep constant communication with the Purchasing and Sales department and the other teams within the Contact Center;
• Input data into systems and documentation;
• Keep clear evidence of losses occurred due to internal reasons and report to management;
• Be able to work effectively with others and contribute to team task accomplishments;
• Identify root causes by asking the appropriate questions and apply intervention to address them.