Business Analyst - OSS
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 5 years experience IT architect / business analyst
• Sharepoint, MS Office, Visio, JIRA (time tracking & task management), Confluence (documentation)
• Telecom knowledge, OSS processes is a big plus
• Understanding and graphical representation of the existing OSS ecosystem, related to the project
• Define business processes in purpose
• Define use-cases for each business process
• Analysis of necessary integrations
• Contributes to the definition of the implementation solution and documentation of technical specifications for each flow for the purpose of the project
• Contributes to the definition and documentation of acceptance tests
• Company representation / participation in all technical meetings of the project in which the situation is analyzed as-is