Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
• Proven services and infrastructure knowledge and expertise on architecture, change
and incident management
• Cisco certified, Check Point certified (nice to have)
• Check Point management + 2 year.
• General VPN knowledge (Ipsec and ssl) + 2 year.
• Dynamic routing (OSPF / BGP) + 2 year.
• F5 Load balancing & ASM + 2 year (nice to have)
• Work experience: Junior 1-3, Middle 3-5, Senior +5
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
• Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of group organization, processes and stakeholders.
• ITIL Foundations certification
• Ensure documentation of current and evolutions of the global network and security
infrastructure are up to date
• Manages the administration of firewalls, switches, Load Balancers, Web Application
Firewalls throughout the organization
• Ensures incidents and new requests are handled within defined SLAs
• Contribute to the definition and monitoring of infrastructure network and security
devices with the help of monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
• deliver on the levels established by the OLA & SLA
• deliver on the response time established
• Monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA,
• Meet SLA for network infrastructure availability.
• Help measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities.
• Help set up the plan of process improvement.
• Bring assistance to the operational Teams.
• Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools
Vibe with us!
• You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards
and benefits on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home,
flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here