Sample Logistic Planner, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Demonstrated skills in supplier operational and relationship management;
- University degree in Technical or Economical field;
- Previous experience with an ERP system;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Review materials requirements and manage delivery dates to ensure proper supply needed to support production targets in Sample Shopfloor;
- Generating and administrating master data, info records and purchasing schedules in the SAP system;
- Follows up with suppliers on open orders, past due deliveries and receiving issues;
- Review existing inventories for accuracy and as a crosscheck to SAP reports;
- Coordinate logistics of raw component deliveries with vendors;
- Creates the delivery note based on SAP existing customer orders;